|7:30||Will Call/Registration Opens|
|8:15||Gather for Prayer|
|8:30 – 9:30||Session 1: Opening Prayer|
|9:45 – 11:00||Session 2: English Workshops / Spanish Keynote|
|11:00 – 12:00||Lunch|
|12:00 – 1:15||Session 3: English Keynote / Spanish Workshops|
|1:30 – 2:45||Session 4: English Workshops / Spanish Workshops|
|3:00 – 4:15||Session 5: English Workshops / Spanish Workshops|
- We have over 1,400 people registered for this event – CARPOOL if at all possible!
- Allow extra time to park and walk in (with that many people, there will be a lot of cars!)
- Parking in the lots around the hotel is FREE. Once those lots fill up, there is adjoining parking in the Cobb Galleria Parking Deck for $5.00. This rate is for the whole day; no validation of ticket is needed.
- Most name badges have been mailed to your parish/school leader to distribute or were mailed individually. DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR NAME BADGE TO THE CONFERENCE!
- If you registered after August 4th, you will pick up your name badge at Will Call when you get to the conference.
What to do when you arrive
- BRING YOUR NAME BADGE WITH YOU. If you have your name badge, NO CHECK-IN NEEDED.
- Pick up a lanyard and program on the tables at the top of the stairs
- Enjoy the vendors if you get there early, or go directly to the Main Ballroom for the Opening Session.