|7:30||Registration Opens for Will Call and Walk-In. Pre-registered may come at any time. No waiting in line if you have your name badge!|
|8:30 – 9:30||“Encounter: From the Heart of Pope Francis” by Dr. Tony Alonso|
|9:45 – 10:55||Session 2 Workshops|
|11:05 – 12:15||Session 3 Workshops|
|12:15 – 1:15||Lunch|
|1:15 – 2:25||Session 4 Workshops|
|2:35 – 3:45||Session 5 Workshops|
|4:00||Commissioning and Vigil Mass|
- We have over 1,400 people registered for this event – CARPOOL if at all possible!
- Allow extra time to park and walk in (with that many people, there will be a lot of cars!)
- Parking in the lots around the hotel is FREE. Once those lots fill up, there is adjoining parking in the Cobb Galleria Parking Deck for $5.00. This rate is for the whole day; no validation of ticket is needed.
- Most name badges have been mailed to your parish/school leader to distribute or were mailed individually. DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR NAME BADGE TO THE CONFERENCE!
- If you registered after August 4th, you will pick up your name badge at Will Call when you get to the conference.
What to do when you arrive
- BRING YOUR NAME BADGE WITH YOU. If you have your name badge, NO CHECK-IN NEEDED.
- Pick up a lanyard and program on the tables at the top of the stairs
- Enjoy the vendors if you get there early, or go directly to the Main Ballroom for the Opening Session.